Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
The position will be NY based working will all Future Consumption Teams in the NY Distribution Centers.
The Account Executive I is responsible for identifying opportunities within large chain customers or channels. Maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer’s business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer’s senior management team. Develop and successfully sell customer plans that include annual CMA’s, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer’s and the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
- Develops a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer or channel while delivering Coke system budgeted profit and volume
- Develop collaboratively with customer a strategic plan (price/package) that generates desired results for both the customer and Coke system
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes
- Communicate weekly with sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing volume goals
- Sell-in and implement promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align ourselves better with the customer
- Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customer
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- High School Diploma or GED required/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years in consumer goods industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing and major account management.
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data.
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Above average computer skills.
- Two years in the Coca-Cola system
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA/channel pricing systems
- Experience using UFP and KAEPs
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.