Website One River
One River School of Art & Design, a company whose mission is to “transform art education”, is looking for a part-time administrative assistant for our school in Hartsdale, NY. We are looking for hard-working team players who love helping people.
One River has developed a new method for teaching art that makes it fun to learn while also producing compelling outcomes. We teach a variety of proprietary classes to students of all ages that builds proficiency in drawing, painting, sculpture, mixed media, cartooning, manga and more.
The ideal candidate is passionate about art, education, and business. We are looking for people who are effective communicators with the ability to interact with a professional and positive energy.
- Answering all phone inquiries from all current and prospective members
- Support in opening / closing of the school
- Onboard new students and check-in members to appropriate classes
- Conduct tours of One River School for prospective members
- Support the Education Coordinator in management of the class makeup calendar via Calendly.
- Create a strong connection with members and ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Make sure all students are picked up by their parents / guardians after class in a timely manner
- Reach parents / guardians of any students who are dismissed from class for any reason
- Process and assist on any new student enrollments, cancellations, freezes, and class switches
- Assist the instructors and staff in any other needs related to customer service, enrollment, design, marketing etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Thoughtful communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to organize set weekly priorities and goals for assigned tasks
- Some weekend availability required
- 1+ customer service experience
- 1+ previous admin experience, preferred but not required
- Covid Vaccination Proof Required
Huge Plus If:
- Familiar with G-Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Familiar with Graphic Design, but not required (i.e Canva, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- Familiar with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and local Westchester Blogs.
- You are familiar with the Visual Arts world, or pursuing any degrees in Visual Art, Marketing, Human Resources, or Business Administration.
- Any interest or experience in art education or museum education
One River provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.