Website One River School of Art & Design
School of Art + Design
Art School Director One River School of Art + Design
Who you are:
- You have a Degree with a major or minor in Fine Art, Art Education, Art History or Design related subjects from an accredited, four year college or university (Master’s degree would be a plus)
- You have 5+ years experience in a small team leadership /management role
- You have strong interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to network, collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners, staff, remote colleagues and others.
- You are the kind of person who thrives in an environment that is fun, busy, varied and requires a wide skill set
- You have strong commitment to providing a high touch, high quality customer experience
- You will inspire your team to achieve the highest standards of customer care
- You have a demonstrated passion for art and the contemporary art community
- You have a strong working knowledge of CRM systems, scheduling and social media management software
The School Director is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of service for students and parents of One River School. As the Director you will combine your love of art education and contemporary art with your entrepreneurial spirit to grow, nourish and enhance the school community.
Who we are:
One River School of Art + Design was founded 10 years ago with a simple goal in mind: To build a community for Contemporary Art in the Suburbs through fun educational programs and partnerships with living Contemporary artists.
We will encourage your entrepreneurial mindset while giving you the security of a corporate structure and state of the art process management tools.
- Competitive salaries (plus bonus) Depending on experience you can expect the starting salary to be between $60K and $80K.
- Paid vacation days
- Non- traditional work schedule (perfect for someone who would prefer a later start and has no issues with working on Saturdays)
- Company contributes to Health Coverage (you pick from a menu of options)
- Take classes free at One River School
- Promotion prospects – we are a growing organization looking to develop our talent from within
- Training and development to prepare you for your role and for more responsibility in the future
Develop the School Community: Manage a small team. Drive Student enrollment and retention.
Actively Participate in Community Outreach: Network and market to local area
Manage and Develop the School’s Community Space: Gallery exhibition curation, manage facility
Take Ownership of all Business Management Tasks: Set business goals and track revenue
One River is an Equal Opportunity Employer institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, pregnancy or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.