Website ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates/Quality Medical Management Services, New York & New Jersey’s premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly full time Assistant Director of Benefits.
As the Assistant Director of Benefits, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic planning and execution of our organization’s benefits programs. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Human Resources, you will oversee the design, administration, and communication of employee benefit plans, including health insurance, retirement plans, leave management, and wellness initiatives while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We are seeking a creative, highly motivated, and results-driven professional who possesses a comprehensive understanding of benefits. Your exceptional managerial, analytical, and communication skills will be crucial in managing and developing high-performing teams, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment, and promoting the professional growth and development of our employees.
· Support the development and execution of a comprehensive employee benefits strategy that aligns with the company’s mission, values, and objectives.
· Manage the benefits team, providing guidance, support, and fostering a high-performance culture.
· Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of benefits programs, making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
· Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, emerging technologies, and regulations related to benefits, and leverage this knowledge to drive innovation, maintain compliance, and enhance competitiveness within our benefits functions.
· Monitor and report on key metrics and performance indicators related to employee benefits, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
· Manage all aspects of benefits administration including health insurance, retirement plans, leave management, wellness initiatives, plan design, enrollment, vendor management, and employee communication to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery of services.
· Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, including but not limited to ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, and COBRA.
· Provide guidance and support to employees regarding benefits options, resolving complex issues, and fostering a positive employee experience.
· Maintain strong relationships with benefit plan vendors, ensuring effective contract management and service level agreements.
· Conduct regular audits and reconciliations to ensure data integrity, compliance with internal controls, and identify/mitigate potential risks.
· Implement and maintain benefits policies, procedures, and systems to streamline processes, enhance data accuracy, and improve operational efficiency.
· Generate comprehensive reports, metrics, and analysis to inform decision-making and provide insights to senior leadership.
· Minimum 10 years of professional experience focused on benefits, demonstrating extensive knowledge of employee benefits programs (i.e., health insurance, retirement plans, leave management).
· Excellent understanding of federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
· Successful vendor management experience, ensuring effective contract management, service level agreements, and cost optimization.
· Proven track record of implementing process improvements and automation in benefits administration, resulting in increased efficiency, accuracy, and cost savings.
· Strong communication skills, fostering employee understanding, engagement, and utilization of benefits resources, while effectively managing high-performing teams and promoting professional growth and development.
· Proficient in using HRIS software, and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
Minimum three (3) days per week at out corporate office, in Tarrytown, NY
As needed, to visit clinical offices throughout NY and NJ.
Please use the following to apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
ENTA/QMMS require employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Masks required in all common areas and proper social distancing is required
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tarrytown, NY, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Benefits administration: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com