Website Crumbl Cookies
Starting at $21.50 per hour
Assistant General Manager – New Open Kitchen
Do you want to be part of the fastest growing cookie franchises in the country?
Now with 2 Crumbl Cookies bakeries operating in NYC, we are seeking talented Assistant General Managers who want to grow with us! Crumbl is one of the fastest growing franchises in the country with over 300 stores nationwide.
At Crumbl our mission is to bring friends and family together over the world’s best box of cookies. Using a weekly rotating menu of +250 different cookie flavors, we are always doing something exciting in our open kitchen, which keeps customers coming back again and again. Both Crew members and our Customers always smile when they walk into a Crumbl bakery and are amazed how bright the kitchen feels and comment on how amazing fresh cookies smell, so delicious! We are closed every Sunday to assure everyone has time for their friends and family each week.
As Assistant General Manager, you will play a very important role in operating the store daily. You will be responsible for maintaining fast friendly customer experience; keeping a clean organized kitchen; ensuring continuous flow of high quality cookies; that bakers are well trained and provide great customer service. Manager’s spend the majority of their time working in the kitchen as a team ensuring all crew members have assigned duties and all tasks are completed on time. At Crumbl we have a strong culture of teamwork, growth, and family. If this interests you please keep reading and apply today!
Successful Candidates bring the following:
- A fast, friendly attitude and work ethic
- Business savvy (Labor, Cost of Goods, P&L..)
- Food and Facilities Safety Compliance
- Previous leadership experience working in quick service restaurants
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively
- Passion for food service industry
What are the benefits?
- Friendly Staff and Work Place
- Advancement Opportunities
- 5 days of PTO (+ earn 1 more day per year of service)
- Store Closed Every Sunday
- Store Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve
- Early close on 4th of July,Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve
- 50% Employee Discount on Cookies
- Free Uniforms
- Year End Bonus
- Must provide two work references.
- Understand and demonstrate reliability, proactivity, and safety
- Work well with a variety of personalities
- High school education or equivalent (higher education preferred, especially in business, culinary arts, pastry arts, or hospitality management)
- 1 year leadership/management experience, supervising at least 10-30 employees (restaurant/hospitality industry work preferred)
- Open availability (can be available for evening shifts, day shifts, and morning shifts as needed)
- Able to work weekends and holidays, store is closed on Sundays.
- Must work well in fast paced, high pressure situations and environments
- Able to do basic math calculations
- Able to stand for 8 -10 hrs at a time
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation (must have a vehicle)
- Authorized to work in USA
- 18 years or older
- NYC food handlers permit
- Must be willing and ready to work extra hours to ensure the smooth running of the store.
What is the day-to-day life of an Assistant General Manager?
As cookie-lover-in-chief, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and assure high quality of a fast-paced, very high-volume bakery. Changing cookies each week requires planning and preparation to ensure a smooth transition. Crew members need to be carefully scheduled based on skills and production needs. You will need to know how to operate every part of the store, including, scratch dough mixing, balling cookies, baking, dressing, catering, and all technology. Crumbl is a tech bakery after all, we use apps for everything! Don’t worry we will give you all the baker training you need and will add it to your food service manager experience. Importantly, the management team will work alongside store owners to help create, recruit, and build the ideal crew and culture.
More duties as follows, but not limited to:
- Drive world-class customer service expected from a high-profile brand.
- Resolve any and all customer complaints
- Assure Crew greets each customer with “Welcome to Crumbl”
- Supervise production of Crumbl Cookies in accordance with quality standards, recipes and operating standards.
- Keep store in perfect compliance with Crumbl HQ rules and guidelines/Operations Manual
- Optimize all activities to increase profit and reduce waste and loss
- Ensure the open bakery is always clean and appealing to customers.
- Resolve baking and production issues
- Keep store organized at all times
- Adhere to food safety practices
- Provision store with all necessary supplies and ingredients, anticipating demand and challenges with a weekly rotating menu.
- Communicate daily with Crew via Slack
- Managing crew schedules of 50+ people in When I Work
- Cross train Crew on all positions
- Qualify crew on specific skills
- Mentor and train future shift managers
- Maintain safe, sanitary, lawful working environment according to all applicable laws and regulations
- Influence crew culture to create a positive, uplifting workplace where all employees feel welcome and happy to be at work
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees—plan and help manage seasonal labor changes
- Assisting duties cash handling policies
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Printing Weekly Cookie Signage
- Trouble shooting Crumbl Tech/POS system
- Execute any Corp marketing campaigns
- Work with store owners to enforce and create store policies and practices
To apply for this job please visit www.workstream.us.