Website Volvo Cars White Plains
Luxury Brand Product Specialist $42,000 – $60,000
The Premier Collection is searching for a Luxury Brand Product Specialist for our White Plains locations. We’re looking for someone with incredible customer handling skills and an accident-free driving record. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, customer focused team player with a strong work ethic and superior leadership skills.
Our team is fully committed to providing a friction free, fully transparent experience in person, over the phone or remote online. We want The Premier Collection to be our customer’s favorite retailer to do business, so we offer additional support during the leasing and buying process. Brand Product Specialists have a major impact on the Customer Experience by supporting our customers throughout their delivery process, assisting in the completion of paperwork, demonstrating new car technology, customizing client profiles, arranging initial maintenance and following up after the sale.
We are a family owned and operated group of Automobile Retailers in White Plains, Nyack, Danbury and Wappinger Falls. We represent some of the finest nameplates in the industry: Volvo, Subaru, Lincoln, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Mazda and Volkswagen. We build our firm on four simple but powerful business tenets: Integrity, Fair and Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the individual. Our team members enjoy a work life/home life balance because of our family friendly environment. You’ll have opportunities to excel and become the best automotive retailer you can be through training and advancement within our growing organization.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Hourly rate based on experience, bonus based on number of units delivered and customer experience
- Work/life balance – 5 day work week & 3 weeks vacation
- We 100% believe in promoting from within
- Ongoing training and professional seminars
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Employee Discounts on all new car, used car, service parts, accessories, and gear
- Strong employee recognition programs
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance with 50% employer contribution
- 3rd Generation family friendly atmosphere
- All new state of the art facilities
- 401(K) Plan
- We support Alex’s Lemonade, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, countless churches and synagogues, local schools, animal shelters, women’s community housing, shelters, food banks, feeding Westchester.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in obtaining necessary insurance, bank and internal documentation required for the completion of a new car purchase or lease
- Customization of customer profiles and explanation of technology
- Following up after delivery to assist customers with additional questions
- Safely transport customer’s cars to and from the dealership
- Represent The Premier Collection’s brand with excellence
- Highly organized and eagerness to improve
- Willingness to take initiative
- Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.