Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Fleet Mechanic Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles
Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
• Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
• Respond to service calls.
• Maintain tools, Clean work area.
• Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- High school or GED required
- 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred
- .Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
- ASE certification preferred.
- CDL Class A required
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.