Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
• Collaborate with DSD Planning and DC Management teams to ensure sufficient data integrity exists for accurate and timely dispatch for all distribution operations across the operating unit.
• Perform audits on load creation, routing, white, etc. and provide appropriate feedback and training.
• Utilize appropriate reporting tools (Outlet Trend, Telematics, etc.) to identify routes and outlets with significant plan vs. actual variances in time and sequence, follow up with DC management to confirm and submit OM changes.
• Utilize and develop plans to improve KBI’s and KPI’s along with other performance indicators.
• Partner with DC Mgmt. teams and drivers to continuously improve the knowledge and capabilities required by all teams to optimize the quality of planned routes.
• Support DSD Planning Management teams during peak periods and vacation / sick coverage to ensure that all planning sessions are completed accurately and on time in compliance with our published POD schedule.
• Utilize appropriate planning and Load Creation software to identify and provide the lowest cost delivery solutions to the assigned DC’s.
• Provide daily communication to distribution center management on labor and equipment needs based on volume, workload, time, cubes, weight, etc. for delivery.
Complete feedback forms and execute changes in branch notes when covering DSD Planner’s.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong analytical capability
Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Bachelor’s degree in Production, Operations Management, Logistics or Supply Chain preferred
Previous experience in Sales, Distribution, Warehouse or Merchandising Operations
Sales Operations account management
1-3 years planning or analytical experience
Previous Planning experience
Six Sigma Certification
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.