Website Livery Coca-Cola Beverages
This position is a key HR leader within Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages (LCCB), that has dual responsibilities in two different HR functions. 50% of this role is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, local laws, and regulations in addition to execution of all HR initiatives in partnership with business leadership at our Smithtown facility which is in Long Island. The other 50% of this role will be delivering leadership training as required in our business plan throughout Liberty Coca-Cola to our associates. This role works closely with senior HR management and cross-functional teams to identify issues, evaluate potential solutions, and implement improved processes and/or procedures to improve our business and HR initiatives.
- Deliver HR solutions to meet managers’ and employees’ needs.
- Ability to learn and understand the business environment, strategy and people implications.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
- Champion performance and talent management processes within customer group.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
- Develop & execute annual people plan in-line with business and external market for assigned facility.
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate (COE) solutions are in place to support the business.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with HR Services and COE’s.
- Manage labor and employee relations activities through effective management and communication.
- Deliver leadership development training on time and in full as required by training calendar in our business plan.
- Ability to present HR trainings or programs to all levels of associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years exempt-level Human Resource experience required.
- 3 years of training experience required.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification preferred.
- Previous consumer goods, manufacturing, or distribution experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a union environment preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with HRIS systems, LMS, and SAP preferred.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing and partnering skills required.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For additional information, please visit our company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.