Website Greenburgh Nature Center
Membership and Outreach Coordinator
The Greenburgh Nature Center is a non-profit nature preserve set on 33 beautiful acres in the heart of lower
Westchester County in Scarsdale, New York. We offer an extensive platform of nature and environmental
education for the benefit and enjoyment of our many members, visitors, and school groups. Our mission is to
inspire passion, curiosity, respect, and action for our natural world.
The Membership and Outreach Coordinator is the key liaison between the organization and our membership,
and is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all membership initiatives, correspondence, events,
and interactions. The Membership and Outreach Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and works
closely with the Marketing Coordinator, Development Associate, Finance & Admin, and Front Desk Staff.
● Manage the membership database (Bloomerang) – keep it current with member’s records and create
reports structured to measure success.
● Create and manage events and activities geared to the membership audience.
● Grow our membership through campaigns, events, and activities.
● Create compelling marketing materials for membership drives.
● Create monthly correspondence with the membership through e-blasts, thank you and renewal letters,
fundraising appeals, and socials.
● Oversee membership drives to increase members to the organization.
● Perform other related duties as requested by the Executive Director.
● A bachelor’s degree.
● Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
● A self-starter and goal driven.
● Proven ability to handle multiple projects and properly prioritize deadlines.
● Passion for sustainability, environmentalism, and animals.
Workdays: Full time (35 hours), salaried position with benefits. Salary level $35,000.
Tuesday – Saturday; 9AM – 5PM with flexibility for evening/weekend special events.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit greenburghnaturecenter.org..