Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
The Parts Expeditor insures accurate communication between the field service employees and the service parts warehouse order system.
- The expeditor manages the order and control processes for parts inventories
- The expeditor is responsible for recommending changes in the min/max levels of parts inventories for the employees’ van stock.
- The expeditor manages the completion of purchase orders with the employees they are assigned.
- This position is responsible for tracking and reporting the accuracy and status of order fulfillment.
- The expeditors are responsible for ordering, maintaining the min/max system in BASIS, transfers for service parts.
- 40%-Creating purchase orders for parts and placing the orders –
- 20%-Communicating with field employees about parts issues –
- 10%-Assisting A/P with invoice issues
- 10%-Researching parts information for field employees
- 5%-Assisting settlement with part issues involved in activity settlement
- 5%-Assist with the distribution of parts to employees
- High School Diploma
- BASIS knowledge
- Service or Installation field experience or Service Dispatch
- Basic Computer Skills
- BASIS EC knowledge
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.