Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Responsible for manufacturing products using efficient manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members while ensuring the safety of our people, workplace and environment and meeting all company, legal and other requirements.. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators, and downtime.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks, and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise changeovers.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years production/manufacturing experience.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising production staff preferred.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.