Website Barrie House Coffee Roasters
The Production Tech I will be responsible for safely operating an automated machine to maximize production and maintain Barrie House Coffee’s high standard of quality.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces highest quality product in accordance with BHC quality standards by operating a production machine following set standards and procedures.
- Assures safe operation of machine and adheres to BHC safety procedures.
- Prepares machine for startup and shutdown procedures on a daily basis and follows set production schedule.
- Reports any machine malfunctions to maintenance if issue is not resolved in a short period of time.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment and ensures machine cleanliness.
- Communicates with others (on team, across shifts and across departments).
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives that directly impact work and quality of product.
- Provides training to new Production Techs.
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by BHC and the department.
- Performs any and all other duties prescribed by Supervisor and/or Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Read, Write, Speak and understand English.
- Strong mechanical aptitude of packaging machine operations.
- Knowledge of product flow through the production facility.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to be punctual and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend and stoop, twist kneel and reach overhead required.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Able to stand for nine or more hours.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation Time
- Short Term disability
- Long term disability
- Flex Spending
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
Barrie House is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit barriehouse..com.