Website Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
- Total quality compliance from raw materials to the consumer.
- Maintain Coca-Cola product quality standards.
- Manage raw material supplier quality.
- Manage all Laboratory functions within the plant (blending, syrup and beverage testing, and packaging tests).
- Meet all OSHA requirements for plant operations.
- Adhere to company policy for safety to include reporting, safety walks, safety committee and plant postings.
- Sanitation compliance to include CIP systems, water purification and storm water management.
- All required permitting with all governmental agencies.
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance Personnel.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of water processing, syrup batching, and all QA testing and record keeping.
- Regulatory compliance for the following: ISO, GAO, OSHA, EPA.
- Internal audits – Production.
- CAP (corrective action plans) completed properly and on time.
- Regulatory contact for onsite visits and act as liaison with Liberty corporate QSE.
- Manage consumer complaints to include CAP.
- Achieve targeted syrup yields.
- Manage working capital to meet targeted goals for concentrate.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. BS in relevant Science preferred.
- Experience within the Coca-Cola system, beverage industry, or consumer products strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of Management experience in the beverage industry preferred.
- Experience managing within a union environment preferred.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Leadership and teamwork experience.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.