Website New York School for the Deaf
POSITION SUMMARY: Perform classroom tasks as substitute teacher assistant working with students ages 3 through 21
• Work with individual pupils or groups of pupils on special instructional projects.
• Provide the teacher with information about pupils, which will assist in the development of appropriate learning experiences.
• Assist pupils in the use of available instructional resources, and assisting in the development of appropriate learning experiences.
• Utilize special skills and abilities by assisting in instructional programs in such areas as arts, crafts, music, and similar subjects.
• Assist in related instructional work as required.
• Supervise individual or small groups of students.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by teacher or supervisor.
• New York State Certification: Teaching Assistant preferred
• ASL fluency
Applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless eligible for a medical or religious exemption in accordance with E.E.O.C. requirements.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: open until filled
TO APPLY: Fax resume and cover letter to (914) 703-4004 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York School for the Deaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com