Website Liberty Coke Elmsford - Sales/Distribution/Production
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
Minimum Salary: $18.00 per hour.
Maximum Salary: $22.00 per hour. ?
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Responsible for dispatching shipments and drivers in accordance with departmental goals and expectations; as well as administrative tasks relating to transportation operation. Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Scheduling Loads/Drivers in multiple systems with consideration to multiple constraints
- Processing loads
- Receiving of raw material
- Researching paperwork and software systems when errors arise and making corrections
- Creating BOL for out bound shipments
- Answer telephone calls.
- Process incoming delivery drivers
- Scheduling of priority Pickups and Deliveries
- Maintaining Communication with drivers (Internal and external customers)
- Displaying a commitment to teamwork since the job entails contact with a variety of people
- Data entry
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Manage routine correspondence, including e-mail
- Collaboratively work with other departments to ensure successful completion of operation.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College preferred.
- SAP work experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Accurate data entry.
- Will train the right candidate.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
? For additional information, please visit our company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/
To apply for this job please visit libertycokecareers.com.