This page has been developed as a repository of the various resources available to Greenburgh residents and the business community. Use the buttons below to navigate to the resource you would like to access.
Plans, Ordinance, Maps
34.6MB PDF download
The Town of Greenburgh Comprehensive Plan was adopted in 2016 and provides guiding principles and policies aimed at preserving and enhancing all aspects of the Town (economic development, open space, transportation, housing, etc.). Any questions can be directed to the Town of Greenburgh Department of Community Development & Conservation, via (914) 989-1538 or online here.
The Four Corners Redevelopment Plan was adopted as a supplement to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan and is a strategic land-use planning initiative. The Plan envisions mixed-use redevelopment within walking distance to the Hartsdale Train Station and East Hartsdale Avenue downtown corridor. Public presentations are planned for 2022. Any questions can be directed to the Commissioner of the Town of Greenburgh’s Department of Community Development & Conservation, Garrett Duquesne, AICP via (914) 989-1532 or gd*******@gr**********.com
Four Corners Redevelopment Plan
10.5MB PDF download
Zoning Code Website
Chapter 285 of the Code of the Town of Greenburgh, known as the Zoning Ordinance, regulates the types and intensities of land uses in the Town.
The Town of Greenburgh Zoning Map covers the roughly 18 square miles that make up the Town.
31.2MB PDF download
Town GIS Viewer
Interactive Town Map
The Town GIS viewer provides individual property information such as Zoning District, lot size, property card, etc., for each property in the Town, and is searchable by address, parcel ID, etc.
Business Programs & Incentives
Town of Greenburgh: Local Assistance to Businesses
Westchester County Business Programs & Incentives
Westchester Industrial Development Agency Incentives for Private Businesses
- Bond Financing
- Payment-in-Lieu of Tax (PILOT) property tax incentive
- Sales tax incentives on new construction, expansion, or renovation of real property
- Sales tax incentives for purchase of new equipment
- Mortgage Recording Tax Exemption
- Cash grants
Westchester Local Development Corporation for Not-for-Profits
- Tax exempt bond financing for various purposes
Minority and Women Owned Business Assistance
- Registration to augment visibility
- Notification of contract opportunities
- Workshops, seminars, training
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business Program
- Special help to access state contracting opportunities
Disadvantaged Business Program
- Preference for a percentage of contracting opportunities
Federal Opportunity Zones
- Federal tax incentives for investment in low-income communities
The Business Council of Westchester
New York State Incentive Programs: Empire State Development
- Excelsior Jobs Program: tax credits for expansions and locations that meet jobs and investment levels
- Job Retention Program: incentives to retain key industries and those that are at risk of leaving
Employment Tax Credits
Empire State apprenticeship tax credit (ny.gov) up to $7,000 per apprenticeship
New York Youth Jobs Program tax credit (ny.gov) up to $7,500 per hire
Employee Training Incentive Program | Empire State Development (ny.gov) up to $10,000 per eligible employee
Social Services Website
Westchester County Office of Workforce Investment
Provides Services to employers and workers
Westchester-Putnam County Workforce Development Board
- Adult education
- Family services
- Low-income community assistance
- Career Center
Workforce Development Board
Westchester Community College
Westchester Community College
- 65 degree and certificate programs
- Career and Transfer Center
- Emphasis on workforce development
- Partners with business and industry
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
New York State
Start Up New York/Hudson Valley: tax relief for start-up businesses and their employees
- ELEMENT 46: experienced entrepreneur mentors for startup businesses; coworking space
- BIOSCIENCES ACCELERATOR: builds entrepreneurial networks; entrepreneurial training; seeding ventures; access to funders
Below you will find links with many of the employment openings of private businesses in the Town, Town of Greenburgh open positions, and other local governmental employment connections. Additionally, the site provides a list of several of the private commercial/office/warehouse properties that are available in the Town. The Town has a broad spectrum of residential housing options with information below.
Locate Your Business Here
Whether you seek Class A Office space walkable to the City of White Plains, restaurant or commercial space on a mixed-use corridor with no less than 10,000 daily trips, or other, several great options exist.
Service Industry, Hospitality, Medical Office, Research and Development, Warehousing, and more employment opportunities are available at the numerous businesses in the Town. Whether you are seeking employment or are in need of employees this portion of the site is for you.
The Town of Greenburgh is home to beautiful single-family neighborhoods and a range of multi-family housing options amongst over 1,200 acres of parkland, Metro North access to New York City, and great schools/institutions.